Thursday 6 August 2009

The golden girls

 

Yesterday i was allowed to be an honoury member of the golden girls (my mum and her best friends as thay like to be called) we went for a tour around hillsbrough castle and to see five of The Queens dresses which were beautiful. I was very lucky to get this picture as after i had taken it we were told that no pictures were allowed.The ladies from left to right are my mum (marge)Auntie julie and Auntie noreen. I love getting invited on these days out and hearing about all their wild antics oh it would make you blush.
And even more importantly Auntie Julie was the lady who started me on crafting when i was just a girl.Auntie Julie is an expert crafter who can turn her hand to anything.So thank you Auntie Julie for taking the time to teach me.

And love to all The Golden Girls

imelda xxx
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. tut tut you naughty girl taking pictures where your not supposed to.

    ReplyDelete