Tuesday 1 March 2011

friendship is a sheltering tree


This is my entry in the The less is more 3 squares challenge.I have stamped the background with the tress in versamark.The tree stamp is a very old one from Anitas , one of the first stamps i bought and the wording is from cornish hertiage stamps.I also made this card again and made it into a smypathy card.I must say this 3 square was quite addictive and i made about 6 other cards using the same format but they all looked so very different ,i will post them up over the next few days. This card is also suitable for the challenge at crafty catz weekly challenge which is friendship. I am getting quite addicted to these challenges
love
imelda xxxx
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Hi Imelda
    A fabulous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz this week,
    hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Imelda,
    Found you at last!!!
    You put an incorrect link onto our blog at "Less is More" and I been searching for you ever since.
    Maybe you could delete your first submission and resubmit it!
    We would like to welcome you to our challenge and hope that you will find lots to stimulate your imagination over the weeks to come.
    This is a lovely card, I'm very fond of trees and like you I have also used the three squares formula a lot for my card this week.
    I hope that you will visit some of the other participants of our blog and leave a few comments, and I'm sure that once your link is sorted they will come and visit you!
    Hope to see you next time.
    Chrissie
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Imelda, I too love using trees especially for mens cards. I hope you manage to get the link sorted out to Less is More challenge
    Jose

    ReplyDelete