Wednesday 13 July 2011

Eat cake

 

i know this is different for me not to enter a card but i was making this book as a present for a 1st birthday present. So i was trying to make a page about food not not too sure what picture the parents would pick . this page fits in perfectly with Lets craft and create challeng -eat cake. I will post the rest of this book up eventually. The paper was a little bit of scrap i had left, The cupcake rubber stamp was from dimension fourth the spots where from a packet of Easter confetti which was a bargain at 20p it was the bright colours which attracted me.I loved this page i think it was my favourite from the whole book
love
imelda xx
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Imelda, what a fabulous gift idea. Love your cake page and look forward to seeing more pages.

    Thank you for sharing your project with us at Let's Craft and Create.

    ReplyDelete